• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Phobia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
fear of being stuck in a tube, upside down, in the ocean, with my feet in the air, and being able to see through the tube, as everyone looks at me, and i drown slowly from the water that seeps into the side of the tube.... did i forget anything... oh yea and all my friends are beating my feet with a stick in an atempt to push me further in the tube... so now i have a fobia of:
tubes
glue(being stuck)
being upside down
ocean
water
sticks
and my friends.... oh shit here comes tim... RUNNNNNN

Level 6
I get nervous around black people for no real reason. I'm actually thinking about seeing a therapist to try to get rid of that so I don't stick out like a sore thumb.

Level 10
I get nervous around black people for no real reason. I'm actually thinking about seeing a therapist to try to get rid of that so I don't stick out like a sore thumb.
Or as an alternative; move to Forsyth County, the most rascist county in the world

Or Canada, 'cause there is like a total of two black people living there.

Oh wait, you already live there :p That could explain the phobia. Black people are (generally) very nice, and often funny humans... just... don't mess with the illiterate ones...

Level 6
The only thing that could possibly explain it for me is that most of the few black people I've met have intense stares/gazes and I can't sense their emotions. The exceptions I've found are DR. K.O. Asante and my friend's dad, who put out good auras.

Level 6
I don't like getting shots either. It just feels wrong. Organic beings are not meant to have inorganic things inside us, you know what I mean?

Level 7
It may sound fairly generic or cliche, but, with me, I fear not most spiders and snakes (and many other things), but great heights. Acrophobia, that's me. Not to any extreme, though - I'm not afraid of, say, standing atop a three or four story building. It would be making me climb to the top of a two- or three-hundred foot mountain and telling me to go look over the edge that would make me go a paler shade and try and find a way out of doing that.

Level 14
i have a phobia of the noise that spoons make when they are rubbed in the middle part of the fork...
THAT IS MY PHOBIA!!!
and its f*cking ridiculous....

Level 22
Most phobias people are mentioning here are pretty normal, I guess. Especially compared to the phobias I found on google; like pogonophobia, fear of beards. Or arachibutyrophobia, the fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth (seriously).

I might have a phobia, but if so, I haven't found out about it yet. Ergophobia, perhaps. Or maybe I'm just lazy.

Level 7
I have Nyctophobia - fear of the dark, a consequence of playing RE 3:Nemesis when I was 5 years old...

Not sure if this is a phobia, but I also have an extreme dislike of most animals without eyes as a sensory appendage, such as millipedes, centipedes etc. *shudder*. I don't have a problem with snakes though.

Level 11
I have Nyctophobia - fear of the dark, a consequence of playing RE 3:Nemesis when I was 5 years old...

Not sure if this is a phobia, but I also have an extreme dislike of most animals without eyes as a sensory appendage, such as millipedes, centipedes etc. *shudder*. I don't have a problem with snakes though.

Snakes are cute, and awesome!That's why xD

I for example, have the fear of elevators, i fear them because of the possibility of getting blocked in them or having them fall down with you inside it, it's creepy
It has nothing to do with claustrophobia, fact is, that i love small spaces, dunno why

Phobias are supposed to be illogical. As such, most times, arachnophobia is just us reacting to our hardwiring, being wary of those sort of creatures, and your issue with elevators is actually rather justified, given how much we hear about it. It's the result of fearmongering, like people being afraid of planes because of the horror stories.

Level 11
Phobias are supposed to be illogical. As such, most times, arachnophobia is just us reacting to our hardwiring, being wary of those sort of creatures, and your issue with elevators is actually rather justified, given how much we hear about it. It's the result of fearmongering, like people being afraid of planes because of the horror stories.

True, true, as i got it since when i was very young

Status
Not open for further replies.