• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[ORPG] Trolls Land

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Story:
The Troll Land was green and beautiful, but now the green lands were destroyed.Troll Land is in trouble the wishes of Goblin to conquer it are too big.
the Trolls dont give up also the Goblins dont give up in the First war Died too much Trolls also Goblins... it was usseles The Troll Land never will be same again...
You will decide the faith of the Troll Land.

There will be 2 Races playable: Trolls and Goblins
Goblin Classes:

2rgl1s9.jpg
- Goblin Bombarder

vxcf0l.jpg
- Goblin Healer

20iexip.jpg
- Goblin Assasin

m78k9e.jpg
- Goblin Hunter

2ngqzyq.jpg
- Goblin Warrior(tanker)

nxq1x0.jpg
- Goblin Warrior(dps)
30285n8.jpg
- Troll Assasin

2qb9o5j.jpg
- Troll Berserker

wi4qgx.jpg
- Troll Predator

ab1f2q.jpg
- Troll Priest

2pr5ni0.jpg
- Troll Shaman

mrtr2g.jpg
- Troll Warlord

I wait your comments and yes in need your help all positions are open just post what you can help me...
All positions are Open...

Level 5
:goblin_cry:Come on no comment :goblin_cry: :( i need really help first im gathering the team i will start or maybe i should make the terain first????

Level 5
Yea i know that the idea is good but im asking for 2d artist Modeler and Trigerer and right now im helping in terrain in other map when i finish there i will start with this map so see ya till then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.