• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

(ORPG) The Archeron Idea Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello everyone.
I need some ideas for dungeons, abilities, quests, items and so on.

Here is the link to Map Development Thread:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/orpg-archeron-201145/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here is a dungeon we are currently working on. Need some ideas for doodads, bossfights, story.
Dungeon contains 6 bosses and 1 quest.
The dungeon creeps and bosses are Demon-Like
:) thank you

Palooo3

Level 15
Boss-Mirror Demon
High HP, Low Armor, Medium DMG
Game text shows when he starts channeling=>Deals taken damage to attacker
Unique drop(low %):
-Thorn Armor (% damage return based on thorns aura)

Boss-Demon Knight http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/demon-knight-devinearmy-143466/?prev=search%3Ddemon%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20
Medium HP, Medium Armor, Medium DMG
His attacks deal fire damage in a cone before him

Boss-Giant Demon Slime (Color to red! :D)
High HP, Low Armor, Low DMG
Splits into small slimes at every 20% of missing HP, and only reassembles if the slimes are dead

Level 10
Nice i will use idea with Demon Knight. Well there will be also Twin Sister boss :). As a final boss. I need to get some quest there ffs. Cant think of anything epic :)
Btw what project you working on Kanadaj? you were talking about something epic, im interested :p

Level 15
I'm making an ORPG in epic scales ;)
-Hero Choosing interface (MPI version made by me-I think it's still somehow better than the one uploaded since mine does only require 1 interface)
-4 class at beta, 6 at 1.0
-50 triggered abilities with unique skill tree PER CLASS
-fully triggered boss fights
-custom inventory system
-socketing system

I hope I can fit it into the map size limit ;) The current state is my signature ;) I've done most of the systems by now but I still didn't finish spell making, and I still lack the terrain. And Items are missing too :(

Anyway, a quest for you for that dungeon:
Kill the twin sisters in the same minute (if they kill them 1 by 1 they fail the quest ^^)

Another one: take the sword of the demon knight to a (river/lake) and cool it's blade down -> they find out that it can't be cooled down -> they have to ask around the city/vilage what to do with it -> the smith wants it -> reward ^^

Level 10
Hmm you might do spells and systems for us and and i could do terrain for you if you want :D...
Hmmm i dont know how to make those "Timed" quests :(
But when i discover it, i will surelly make it. Also you given me an idea for bossfight.
If sisters dont die in difference of 1 minute, dead one will respawn and fight again O_O. it would be hard and epic bossfight thought :)

Status
Not open for further replies.