• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Orc/Demon Victory Fanfare

Another resource taken from my tree tag map. This loops when the infernals have won the game, and plays for a short duration until the victory/defeat messages are displayed. FLAC version will come as soon as it's possible to upload those.
Contents

InfernalWin.wav (Sound)

Reviews
WindowsVistaSucks
This is simple, however, it's quite fitting for Warcraft! I think the overall sound quality is pretty good, and I think this would be useful across a lot of projects. Well done here @GrapesOfWath , keep them coming! - Approved :thumbs_up:
The issue with ending music pieces suddenly, meaning to make them loop is that Warcraft III doesn't support a loop system as far as I know/tried and the restarting of the track will have the sudden cut heard.
I've actually tested it in game, flac and wav can loop perfectly if done right, and I definitely did this one right because it works <3