• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Operation Void

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/operation-void-633/

171603-albums1550-picture13703.jpg

Operation Void is a third-person squad shooter which pits you against zombies for 72 hours (1 real ho]ur), of which is how much you must survive for. You are one of ten special-forces marines of which are stranded after their helicopter mysteriously crashed. You can buy abilities, and such, from helicopters randomly appearing and then leaving after a certain time... This may change of course.

Current features planned:

Two Classes
Heavy - Strong but slow and has a weak range, a tank.
Light - Nimble and fast, with powerful range (able to equip a sniper-rifle), but weak and cannot take much damage.

Sub-Classes
Light - Soldier, Infiltrator, Marksman, Sniper, Hacker, Rifleman and Grenadier + more.
Heavy - Firebat, Soldier, Demolitionist, Support, Anti-Tank and Rifleman + more.
Espionage - (come to hosted forum to learn about it)

Arrow-key movement - done (from Oblivion Map - credits, Tige_r)

Third-person camera - done (altered version from Oblivion Map, courtesy Slaydon)

196x196 playable world

Day and night system
Requires:
Terrainer.
2 triggerers.

Current Credits:

Happy Tauren - Wind Blown Tree.
Talon the Mage - Marine models, and weapons.
General Frank - Capitalism Aura and Nuke Aura.
NOTE: THIS THREAD IS NOT BEING UPDATED ANYMORE - come to the hosted forum.

Last edited:
Level 6
Sounds pretty nice :)

How are you going to shoot? Since auto attack could make some trouble with arrow-key movement.
I don't hope the game will last for 72 hours :p

-Sinizi

Level 9
Haha, :D. I'll rope in someone for the shooting bit, maybe whoever made Sharpshooter and TPSproto. Anyway, I've been put back, bec'use the map is fucking up, after a trigger went invisible, and it said there was code errors, etc, and then...it isn't even starting up in map lobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.