• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ONE local variable in GUI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Can anyone clarify what does this mean?
I saw this in Multi-Instancible GUI Spell Tutorial, the Warning says that only ONE local variable can be used in GUI. What exactly does this mean?

I am using alot of custom script local var in my map. And i also saw one of this useful tutorial over at http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net
It uses more than ONE local variable in GUI. Correct me if i am wrong. Below is the image code of what i mean.

revivecode.jpg

I am really confused. Does it mean that if i want to use local vars, i need to convert all to custom script? and not use any GUI codes?

Level 9
Do the spell the way you think is right and when you have problem post here so we can tell you a way out. About the thread: i don't even get what this mean that you can use only one local variable but w/e you can use as much as you like as long as they have different names in JASS !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.