• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

On Map Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I was reading the rules, and I think I am in the Okay to do this, but I thought I'd ask to make sure.

Am I allowed to submit a map that isn't in a "final" released version, i.e. it is still in Beta (some small balance changes I am sure will need to happen, and some other minor tweaks here and there. I am pretty confident I have squashed most memory leaks).

Am I allowed to post my work thus far?

Thanks

Level 27
As long as it is playable. Things like five minute demos, or maps with serious balance issues/bug issues are not acceptable. We should be able to play it as if it could be the final submission, but you could of course make amendments to the map later on and update it.
If you're unsure, but think it should be okay, go ahead and upload it, and see what the higher ups think.
--donut3.5--

Status
Not open for further replies.