• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Old (classic) Warcraft missing lots of pages of models

Level 2
I haven’t been here in months and now that I have free time I wanted to make a map using custom models from hive, but suddenly half the stuff is gone and there are only 83 pages! Can someone tell me what happened? Are authors leaving hive? I only care about old Warcraft not reforged.

Level 11
Unfortunately, a lot of authors have deleted their models from HIVE, yes.

But it's also possible that the site has been edited quite a bit since you've been here, such as models being separated into different folders and more models being displayed on pages than previously, for example, thereby reducing the number of pages but not the amount of models.

I'm sure someone more knowledgeable will have a better answer.

I haven’t been here in months and now that I have free time I wanted to make a map using custom models from hive, but suddenly half the stuff is gone and there are only 83 pages! Can someone tell me what happened? Are authors leaving hive? I only care about old Warcraft not reforged.
You'll need to be more specific, are there any models you have in mind that have disappeared? Whilst some people have deleted their resources in the past I don't think it's made that much of a dent.