• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ogres Requested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
I would kill for any of the following models (Well not directly kill but... You get the point :p):

Ogre Worker
The ogre worker is a ogre not strong enough for combat so he simply get's gold and lumber for his bretheren instead of fighting, could be like the Nomral Ogre Brute but with like a Pick in his hand instead of the gigantic club. Also an animation where he holds a goldsack over his shoulders and the same with lumber, just as the peon, peasant and ghoul/acolyte has. Preferblary with one-head and a pretty light color kind of the regular brute color. Would love to see him carry some kind of animal pelt like a cloak on his back.

Brute
All I can say is that the brute is the regular fighter of the Ogres. I just want a small modifictaion in the blizzard Ogre Brute model and that is that he has tatoos and blood on his corpse, not everywhere but like on hands, some on head etc.

And that's it, for now! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.