• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ODST and Warthog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need a warthog and Odst model please

ODST
Rookie.jpg

Warthog
halo_warthog.jpg

(For the warthog, If possible please add the 3 units in the vehicle, driver, gunner, and passenger / Instead of Spartans in the Warthog, please put ODST's in it.)

The reason I am requesting these models:
I have been working on a Halo Project called. Halo - Hell Jumpers. The map can be played up to 8 players. Work together to defend the city of New Mombasa. You are going to fight waves of Covenant forces, 5 rounds make up a set. This is going to be kind of like Firefight. BUT, you can wander off into places around the whole map.

Last edited:
Level 12
A good tip is to make sure everybody understands, with pictures and a good length discription. Its also smart to include your project/any threads related to it.

Also, theres atleast 3 types of warhogs, you've got the chain gun, transport, ect

Status
Not open for further replies.