• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Object data specifications for Reforged

Level 25
Hi,
I am curious about the object data format in Reforged for my project GitHub - tdauth/wc3lib: A collection of libraries and tools which help to modify the game Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. It seems something has changed and the version is 3 instead of 2 now and my reading tool seems to throw an error. Did something change for war3map.w3u, war3map.w3a etc. files in Reforged. Where can I find the latest specification?
My map is saved as a folder and I directly use the war3map.w3u file from that folder.

Btw. I cannot find the old file InsideTheW3M.html anymore. Does it exist somewhere? I have only found this: W3X_Files_Format I guess this is the old file in better form.

Last edited:
Level 19