• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

No Imports. O.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Here is my no imports terrain. Enjoy, I left it kinda barren, I liked the focus on the volcano.

Attachments

• No imports.png
    No imports.png
    935.5 KB · Views: 432
Level 10
I agree that many people are, but FamousPker49 certainly isn't one of them... This looks really good even though it's kinda empty, but I understand that cause the main focus is the volcano

I was just joking... But they are better with imports.

btw, Pker... I'm not sure why it looks like lava is coming out of the volcano. And stopping at the point. Also, If you look at the whole volcano, just the volcano. It looks kinda odd. Like between 2d and 3d. It's like immpossible to distinguish if it has a back or front side. Atleast to me :con:

Edit: X.e.r.e.X... will you stop changing your Avatar. It's like immpossible to figure out whether your him/her or not. I don't bother to look at the names.

Level 7
I liked the far away view of the volcano, just when those red stones become kinda blurry. Fits in really well. But I didn't like anything else. Espeically the bare ground, didn't fit with the volcano.

>>>You people really are useless without your imports >_<

Bare ground?Its a volcano, sheesh :/. How does bare ground NOT fit in with a volcano? Volcano's are Destructive....things, they would have ruined everything, burnt it to ash. so id say, blight is more appropriate?(looks most like burnt ground :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.