• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Ashenvale Forest [No Imports!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi, I want to show you my new terrain, it's without any imports, because I thought a landscape like this looks bad with imports. Click me!

I hope, you'll like it.

Level 36
Hmmm... It really looks kind of nice. For a non-import terrain, that is.
But there are two things that is bugging me off about it. The first of which is the brown river plant thingies, I forgot the English word for it. But I hope you get what I mean, anyways, they do not fit too well with the Ashenvale style. Then there is the background, you should have had some hills, or mountians back there as it looks kind of bare right now.

Oh, and there IS one third thing bugging me... No terrain can look bad with imports! And well, they really look bad without imports, for the most of the time.

Level 2
Hm okay, what do you mean now? It looks bad or it looks good?

And yeah you're right, the brown river grass doesn't look good in the Ashenvale Style.

Level 17
He means it looks alright for something made without import, but imports generally make it better, for that is what they are designed for.

Status
Not open for further replies.