• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Night Elf Hunters: Wrath of the Sentinels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Marshmalo Presents: Night Elf Hunters: Wrath of the Sentinels
Scroll down for screenshots

Lore Blurb:
"Set Just before the 3rd war. Winters embrace still grips the northern lands of Ashenvale and the druids rest in a deep sleep, leaving only the Sentinels to watch over them. The beasts of the forest must be kept at bay and the Ancients need tending to aswel, but this winter there is a greater threat...the druids are restless... does something dark lurk within the Emerald Dream?"

Wrath of the sentinels is something of a unique map, it combines PvE questing with fierce PvP action, players are free to hunt wild creatures in the forest, quest or teamup and hunt other players. All the while you'l be aquiring new items and bulding up a small but effect warband, the winning team will then be faced with a bonus Quest which will realy test all the strength they've built up throughout the game.

Features:

-Optional quest system: for lore fans with unique encounters and rewards, some even taking you into the Emerald dream itself.

-Pets: choose your pets aswell as your hero and nurture them to fight by your side.

-A new challenge: Use your skills and wits to escape the dangers of the forest, and other Hunters. Once your hero dies theres no coming back.

-Three newcostum hero models plus 5 generic ones, loads of new items, spell effects and other stuff.

-Well made and good looking terrain to fight on.

Attachments

• Druids Grove.jpg
    Druids Grove.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 675
  • Sentinels launch an attack.jpg
    Sentinels launch an attack.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 1,592
  • Starsong Retreat.jpg
    Starsong Retreat.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 760
  • Hunting the Wildkin.jpg
    Hunting the Wildkin.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 623
  • Temple of Elune.jpg
    Temple of Elune.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 2,505
Last edited:
Level 1
>Isn't the 4th screenshot a bit plain?
>So what is the plan for 3 custom heroes? How will they look like? Which race?
>What will be the pets?
>Taking inside emerald dream? I will like to see that but as it is meant for multiplayer....

Level 7
-Well its a snowscape one so the large area of white does look abit plain but don't worry it works fine in game.

-All the heros will be night elf, this map focuses on them entirely as its set before they met units.orcs ect. Theres the 4 normal night elf heros plus:
Ashenvale Ranger (shandris model)
Daughter of cenarius (edited dryad model)
Huntress of the moon (Cross between a huntress and potm)
Chosen of Elune (Priestess on great owl model)

-Pets:
Farie Dragon
Bear
Owl
Black Panda
Saber Tiger

- It can be played single player as theres still the quests which can be done but it might be abit hard, I might create tiggers to amke it played solo, how come you don't play multiplayer games?

Level 1
- It can be played single player as theres still the quests which can be done but it might be abit hard, I might create tiggers to amke it played solo, how come you don't play multiplayer games?
My internet is bad.

Level 7
After some thought I will be discontinueing this map production as I don't think WC players are realy interested in this kind of map. If anyone has any advice on how I can change the game play to make it apeal to more people let me know otherwise I will be stoping work on NEH:WOTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.