• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Wc3:WoW Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Thanks to WDSnave, a dedicated Wc3:WoW fan, we now have a new and improved forum for Wc3:WoW! It was about time we had gotten a new forum anyway, as the forum we had was old, out-dated, and sort of cluttered. We will try to avoid getting our new forum cluttered as the old one is.

The older forums will be used mainly for back-tracking and as a reference source for information. That place is a labyrinth of old history and tons of things that will help if you read it all, however, like they say, "Out with the old and in with the new!"

http://wc3wow.freehostia.com - The forum will not work if you add the WWW to the URL. Good things that we benefit from this new forum are:
  • Cleaner WoW look.
  • Up to date technology.
  • No advertisements.
  • And more!
Please register at the new forum as soon as practical!

~Craka_J

Level 3
I'll Register.
Still One Question Though Can I Have The Closed BETA 3 Days Before School And I won't Be able To Play It Till Next Summer! :cry:
I'll Only Be Able To Be Active On The Forums There On Weekends But Can't Play Warcraft.

Level 25
The emptiness will be filled in time. Feel free to post your own threads and replies! But stay on topic with Wc3:WoW.

And no Kael, for the last time, you cannot. Begging just makes me want to not give you it even more. I want testers whom I KNOW will report bugs. So far, this policy is going quite well! I have no intentions of changing my plans...

Speaking of bugs reporting, WDSnave has installed a PHP code to the forum which can be accessed by Wc3:WoW developers, forum administrators, and Reporters (BETA Testers) and in this, you can easily report your found bugs to us. It is basically a - soon to be large - bug reporting database which helps us keep track of bugs that are finished and not finished. Its pretty user friendly too.

~Craka_J

Level 34
Meh, I'll just use CE forum. Although the new site looks way better than the old one Archian made for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.