• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Project: Warcraft Legends looking for help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey guys I'm going to start putting together a long campaign/group of campaigns that will chronicle the first two wars and possibly the first Burning Legion invasion storyline later on.......

I will be writing most of the plot behind each level and how the campaigns will be laid out/chars etc.....I can do basic stuff with the editor but triggers make me go crazy and I'm useless with modeling and texturing. I can do alot of map layout stuff but the more complicated aspects of the maps I'll need help with.

Anyone interested in the project feel free to reply whether you intend to participate or not.....I'm open to ideas from those who would like to see the project happen but don't want to be actively involved.

I won't discuss my plans for the project openly just yet until I get some people I know will help me out. Don't need any trolls stealing my ideas :angry:

Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.