• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New logo for "The Power of Fire"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
I've seen a few Gimp tutorials online on how to make a fire effect on fonts etc. but I really suck at making anything graphical.

The old logo of the modification is this:
logo.jpg

First of all it is only German and I need an English version, too and secondly I think it could look much better. It was made by a friend with Photoshop a long time ago, I think.

I would like to use the logo as title logo in Warcraft III (instead of the Frozen Throne logo in the main menu), as splash screen when starting Warcraft III (instead of Arthas' face) as well as custom minimap for the campaign and maps.

I would need two versions of it:
  • One with the text "The Power of Fire"
  • and onther one with the German text "Die Macht des Feuers"

It should have some great fire effects and maybe something demonic. The theme of the modification is basically the hell and demons, so it can look dark and have effects. It should maybe have a quadratic size that it can easily be used as splash screen and custom minimap for campaigns but I could of course scale it.

Here you can see the logo in the used main menu model (the blue buttons are red now):

I can add you to the credits of the modification and give you rep on Hive.

If somebody is interested in this, just show me a concept before you put too much work into it.

If this is the wrong forum to ask, I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.