• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

New Blizzard Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Lol. Well I've never played Diablo, and it's too late to consider not being lazy and looking things up.

Level 13
Or it could be Diablocraft!

Or Diablo 3 will be a prequal to the first two or something (Never played Diablo.) They did it with Devil May Cry 3, who says they won't do it with Diablo 3?

Level 12
why do we need a soulstone?

cant just the evils just rise once more?

cant the next one have an army of evil WITHOUT the soulstone?

and btw, the modern-craft thingy would be named Bushcraft and the goal would be to eliminate all arabic people

Level 6
I stick to Diablo 3. I think it's probable that another game could be released, that and I think they want to remind all the fans that WoW wasn't the ONLY game they made...

Level 13
Now now Rightfield, the only time Blizzard ever let us down was when WoW came into existence, therefore, there's not a very good chance that these things will be boring, but there is always that chance.

Level 8
All the dudes who made the Diablo thingy left. They did their own thing. Plus, the story is dead, and I don't believe Blizzard will try to bring it back with something like Oh......but.....the bad guy ISN'T dead! So no Diablo 3.
They already made a Starcraft sequal, so it can't be anything Starcraft related. Plus, they already have a MMO they can milk, so it won't be Universe of Starcraft either.
Why the hell would they make a NEW game? If they make a sequal to some game, they have guaranteed sales, good fanbase, ect ect. With a new game, everthing is more uncertain.
It has nothing to do with WoW......duh........
SO IT HAS TO BE WC4!!!!! WOOOT!!!!!!

Level 15
It's a fact (D3), just quit the horse rant.

You small minded fools think inside the box too much.

People leave, so what? The company owns the IP, they can do what they want.

Not all games are chronological sequels. D3 could be a PREQUEL or follow events during D1/D2 from a new perspective.

Level 8
Close to the topic : look below

An FPS Blizzard wanted to make (but cancelled) Ghost.

A BRILLIANT game would have been. Theme : Nova, a girl from a squad of the Terran, would run through fantastic SC scapes, killin aliens ....... man, that would be freaking awsome, but got cancelled for some reason ....
- i edited this post 5 times to get it right XD

Level 24
Close to the topic : look below

An FPS Blizzard wanted to make (but cancelled) Ghost.

A BRILLIANT game would have been. Theme : Nova, a girl from a squad of the Terran, would run through fantastic SC scapes, killin aliens ....... man, that would be freaking awsome, but got cancelled for some reason ....
- i edited this post 5 times to get it right XD

Wasn't the group that was actually in charge of Ghost not working under Blizzard?

Why the hell would they make a NEW game? If they make a sequal to some game, they have guaranteed sales, good fanbase, ect ect. With a new game, everthing is more uncertain.
Wrong argument

Not more than a sequel of their current game.I mean fans of war3,wow,starcraft and diablo are by extension blizzard's fans too.
And + it poke up the curiosity,it change,it bring something new etc...
And every businessman knows making countless sequels will tire the customers.
+ it will never be warcraft 4.They alrdy focused too much on warcraft®.It would be a unprodictive for the business.

Argument refuted.

Status
Not open for further replies.