• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need to find something that alredy exits...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
This is not realy a request but still, its kinda one. I need to find an inventory system, i alredy tested it and everything but i dont have it anymore and i need your help to find it. I searched on the hive and wc3sear.ch but its not here! Ok so i will explain everything of it so you can help me find exactely what i need.

Its a full screen inventory system with an arrow at botom for a second page if its full (can have 80 item per page i think) and etch side of the inventory page, there are slots where you can put items to equip them. There is a helm, left and right shoulder, 2 ring, an amulet, gloves, boots, armor, weapon, shield, and i think there are some others thing that i forgot... Also its a diablo2-like when you download it, there are charms to put in the inventory and there are items with a random factor (like +3 to +5 str, ect..)

The person who will find it will have a +rep for SURE! i need thig badly and i searched many site like wc3campagn wc3sear.ch and the hive...

All my thanks, -jonhpath

Level 6
Its nerby that but the one am looking for only need one square and can take infinite items (can get up to infinite pages but it lagout if you pass like 10 pages) and got equipment system... well i just searched clan cbs site and thehelper.net but i dint fint it... I dont know why but am mostly sure its on thehelper.net even if i dont find it here am sure its somewhere waiting for me... well anyway thanks i will do with this till i fint the other one

Level 6
WOHOO!!!!! this is it!!! +rep! Thanks i searched A LOT and i cant find it. This is a totaly awsome inventory system someone should post it in the spell section of the hive. I think i will do it (giving all credits to the author, for sure)

Status
Not open for further replies.