• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need some simple doodads! diagrams inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
ok i am currently making a map, but due to my lack of modelling skill I do not have some of the doodads I need. so i come here to the request forum with, of all thing, a request

ok, so my request is pretty simple, a couple tables, a bar, and a display case with weapons and armor (possibly 2 with one of each)
Dunfee-items.JPG

I am also in need of a large wooden chest doodad(closed), a street sign doodad(just a wooden pole with a few wooden arrows one pointing north and the other pointing either east or west), a small carrage carrying trade goods(another doodad, probably will have a riderless horse near it to give it the effect that the horse is taking a break) and lastly I am in need of some garbage doodads (the ones that come with warcraft arent that great) just some buckets/trash cans filled with dirt or something along those lines would be fine)

hopefully someone can help with at least a few of these.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.