• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need some RPG music... come if ur interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I need some good RPG music for my map.

Its called "The Dark Cloud" ( click on "The Dark Cloud" in my signature to see it )

I need music that has a good Soothing RPG, traveling the countryside Theme to it...

If someone could either make me one, or find one, please let me have it, or give a link to it.

I promise that you will be in the credits of the map, have a character, boss, or item named after you in the game, and you will get +Rep, and my respect :p

Level 7
Sorry if Im bumping but it doesnt seem like anyone replied? So I tought of the good Rpg Soundtracks I know and I remembered a few:

1.The Witcher Soundtrack - Peaceful Moments
YouTube - The Witcher Soundtrack - Peaceful Moments
2.Chrono Trigger - Peaceful Days
YouTube - Chrono Trigger Music - Peaceful Days
3.The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Special Edition Soundtrack: Peaceful Waters
YouTube - Morrowind Special Edition Soundtrack: Peaceful Waters

I can't wait for ur Singe Player Rpg "The Dark Cloud" from what I read it sounds amazing =]

Level 9
Get Audacity. Search on google for it. It can record every sound there is in the computer and save them as .mp3.

So you just play the music on youtube and press record in Audacity. Thats why its also perfect for converting .midi to .mp3.

Here is also a good site with thousands of free midi musics. Just use Audacity for converting them:

Free Midi Songs - Download free midi songs

Good lucl

Status
Not open for further replies.