• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need Modelers/Skinners/Icon makers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
First of all before I list what I want off you DO NOT have to do all of them just one or two would be nice.
Second I will add anyone who helps me with this project in any way into the credits for the map I am creating. It is a -save/load RPG that I believe alot of people will love.

ALSO not all of these have to be finished for my first playable version. If it cxomes about before all are done OR any are done then I will just add them when the next evrsion comes out.

Model/Skin Requests
Unit Models
Male Human
(No Armor)(Not Villager)(Needs fighting animation)(Creative Clothing if possible I.E. a body sash or strangeley shaped clothing)(Sit animation if possible, like on a bench.)
Female Human
(Same as above)
Jaina w/ White Cloak, w/o hood
Male w/ White Cloak & Jaina Staff, No Hood
Male w/ Small tufts of Fur
(Same as below)
Female w/ Small tufts of Fur
(Werewolfie but not bent over and still good looking)
Female Villager with Black Clothing and Hood
----------------------------------------
Attachment Models
(Preferabbly items fit to upper models)
Broadsword Model
Shortsword Model
(I'm attaching to 2 hands)
Backpack Model
(I want the backpack from the exisiting WC3 Achemist-Hero Model.)(Please fit to above Male/Female model)

Icon Requests
Scorescreen of Male
Scorescreen of Female
Scorescreen of Male Werewolf
Scorescreen of Female Werewolf
Scorescreen of Male Merchant
Scorescreen of Female Merchant
Scorescreen of Mysterious Female

GUI Requests
I just want the GUI that lets the player change there IN GAME name by saying -name *insert name*. Also I don't know where to find or how to install GUI, so that knowledge would help.

And to finish things up I thank everyone in advanced for helping me with this large project. Please submit to site and give link.[/u][/i]

Level 3
Map Statistics

Version 'One' Map Completion
Category | On Map | Custom Objects
Regions: | 10/70* | N/A
Cameras: | 0/2* | N/A
Sounds: | 0/0* | N/A
Units: | 18/700* | 11/210*
Items: | 0/0* | 0/400*
Doodads: | 651/MAX* | 28/50*
Variables: | 0/35* | N/A
Triggers: | 5/300* | N/A
Custom Abilities: | 3/35* | N/A

(Note: * stands for aproximately)

(Keep in mind not all features may be added to first release.)

About the Map:
The map is based on the world of .hack (manga/PS2 Game). It does have some changes though.

Landscape Photos:
plains5wt.jpg

Of the Heros(Hero Basics):
There are 4 base classes and 1 hidden. (May increase in future versions)
They are:
Heavy Blade, Double Blade,
Wavemaster, Trader.

Attributes are allocated every level not a multiple of five. Each attribute is a 'skill' you learn through the [+] button in your hero menu.

Each hero has its own unique abilities that it will be able to learn every 5th level. Some abilities can be taught by selected NPCs. A hero can learn up to 4 base abilities.

Each hero ALSO has 2 other menu's in their control screen. These menu's are the MAIN MENU and the ACTION MENU. Through the Main Menu you can save/load, pause/unpause (freezes hero+invulnerbaility), and other features may be added.
Then the ACTION MENU. This menu contains 4 sub menus as well as 'Quick Actions'. The submenus are, 'Expressions', 'Actions'(Sleep, Trade, ETC), 'Arts' (Danceing, Singing, Acting, Sculpting), and 'Secondary Abilities'.

Finally, the max level is 1000. This level is not easily obtained. Your first few levels are easy but whence you hit level 5 much less experienced is gained, and you come across harder enemies.

Playing Around(Gameplay):
There will be a choice of views(Overhead, 1st Person, 3rd Person), but your camera is locked on you hero.

To move around you may use arrowkeys or move normally with mouse. (May change depending on if it lags)

To access monsters or towns from the town/city you enter a 'Chaos Gate' near the center of the city which will either take your party to a town of your choice or to the fighting area deemed most appropiate. (Special Areas can be reached with hidden words). Also a 'special' town will appear from time to time. The graphics of this town change everytime it resets itself.

PARTYs can be accesed through the MAIN MENU using the 'Form Party' button. A party shares experience and the area deemed appropiate will be decided by the one normally chosen if there levels were added together minus one.

A 'Place' or 'Shop' which can be accesed by everyone, Or a 'Secret Hideout' that can be accessed only by people you choose, can be bought for a price. Each player can own a point count of 2 of these buildings and each building can be furnished. (Secret Hideout=2)(Place=1)(Shop=1)

There will also be many Cinematics. There will be one after defeating a boss, and there will eb a very short one when beginning a conversation with a NPC.

Thats All For Now. I Can't Tell You All the Map Secrets. (More Landscape Pictures Coming Soon)[/img]

Status
Not open for further replies.