• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need model export with texture path changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Hello i'm working on a map called Warcraft Royale and i need a simple fix to problem. I want to use this skin without overwriting existing harpy textures. So i think i need a model edit, with a path set to: "StygianHarlot_by67chrome.blp" or "Textures/StygianHarlot_by67chrome.blp". I just don't really know how to do it myself with the new MPQ changes and all of that.

Level 24
Thank you.

I feel a little stupid here, i've been trying to import it, but i can't get it working.
I noticed the model file is called "StygianHarrlot.mdx", do you think that affects importing the model?
Also i've tried several paths for the texture, but i just can't get it working, i tried:
StygianHarlot_by67chrome.blp
Textures\StygianHarlot_by67chrome.blp
StygianHarlot.blp
Textures\StygianHarlot.blp

Status
Not open for further replies.