• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Help with WEU map with 480x480 dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi, I am making a RPG map and therefore need a HUGE map. I am using World Wditor Unlimited and it is good, but the problem is that I can't create a new map with 480x480 dimensions. I want that size so badly, and it could be solved in two ways I think.

1: Someone tells me what to do
2: Someone creates the 480x480 map and give it to me

Need Help... ;D

Level 5
I have tried in some minutes, I had this JNGP before and I did not use it because I can not start the "UMSWE", it says "Cannot start plugin" when I want to enable it. Another thing is when i try to start "NewGen Warcraft", then it says "Could not hack game.dll. Please post logs/ongameload.txt". Maybe the problem there is that I have not Registred at Blizzard with my Warcraft3 TFT, thats what I think, but then again the site(page) is down... now, what to do??

Status
Not open for further replies.