• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need help making Save/Load codes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I need help with making Save and Load codes, also, I'm sorry I've posted so many questions but I keep running into trouble and I need help!

Also, if you could please answer this question for me I'd be grateful :cool:

Question: How can I make it so when a building drops below 750 Health, the owner of that building will be swapped to the owner of the attacking unit?
I've tried this..

• hi

Level 7
I need help with making Save and Load codes, also, I'm sorry I've posted so many questions but I keep running into trouble and I need help!

Question: How can I make it so when a building drops below 750 Health, the owner of that building will be swapped to the owner of the attacking unit?
I've tried this..

• Event
  • Unit - Reinywin Village 0032 <gen>'s life becomes Less than or equal to 750.00
  • Unit - Change ownership of Reinywin Village 0032 <gen> to (Owner of (Attacking unit)) and Change color

Level 19
Level 7
How do I make save/load codes and another question more questions!

I've tried this..

• Events
    • Unit - Reinywin Village 0032 <gen>'s life becomes Less than or equal to 750.00
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • Unit - Change ownership of Reinywin Village 0032 <gen> to (Owner of (Attacking unit)) and Change color
However nothing will happen and the attackers will just destroy the building!

Level 7
Save/Load: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...0-5-a-142548/?prev=search=codegen&d=list&r=20 or http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/codegen-140399/?prev=search=codegen&d=list&r=20

• Change Owner
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) is A structure) Equal to True
      • (Life of (Triggering unit)) Less than 750.00
    • Actions
      • Unit - Change ownership of (Triggering unit) to (Owner of (Attacking unit)) and Change color
thx so much, and i didn't triple thread, i clicked EDIT and it made new threads instead!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.