• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How can I make Save/Load codes WITHOUT Jass New Gen Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
How can I make save/load codes without Jass New Gen Pack? I need to do this because I have AVG Internet Security 8.5, which I did pay for.

It detects Jass New Gen Pack as a virus AND even if I tell it not to delete it, it will delete it. If I could beat up AVG, I would. However it is still useful to me and provides decent protection so I will keep it, despite the fact it deletes things I need that aren't viruses without my permission.

So... anyone know how I can make (Well... I mean get and copy+paste because I highly doubt I will ever be able to script) Save/Load codes without Jass New Gen Pack, or if I can use CodeGen without Jass New Gen Pack?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Level 7
Level 7
Y CodeGen <-- what ever =D

Hmm what editor you use and what wc3 version?

Because I can handle CodeGen in the normal editor too ...

EDIT: I see those errors ... you copy all the 3 triggers + the map script + all variables correctly??

How do I copy the variables :xxd:

Level 11
I also have this problem with AVG... That's the only thing that i hate with it. But otherwise, it's really keeps the computer safe from virus, malware, etc.
And that's why i keep doing GUI instead of JASS:ing. Just because i can't use JNGP on my comp because AVG. Is there any way to disable AVG for just that "injecting" program. And also,don't try to make me uninstall AVG. Because that's a NEVER xD

Level 16
Seas =)

@ Azndragon: First delete the whole system again from your map and save.
Now go to the main window > File > Preferences > General. There you see the option " Automatically create unknown variables while pasting trigger date" and save again - now C&P the Save/Load System again to your map > done.

@ MortAr-: Difficult but not impossible!

@ AVG Stuff: Hmm I can thing of it why AVG says "Virus" - maybe you contact the AVG Support with this problem, if it remains. But I don't have any anti virus or something for protection on my computer - and never got a problem, in this case I don't wanna know what sites you visit :wthumbsup:

Level 7
I also have this problem with AVG... That's the only thing that i hate with it. But otherwise, it's really keeps the computer safe from virus, malware, etc.
And that's why i keep doing GUI instead of JASS:ing. Just because i can't use JNGP on my comp because AVG. Is there any way to disable AVG for just that "injecting" program. And also,don't try to make me uninstall AVG. Because that's a NEVER xD

lol AVG is very good except for the problem with JNGP and game trainers

Seas =)

@ Azndragon: First delete the whole system again from your map and save.
Now go to the main window > File > Preferences > General. There you see the option " Automatically create unknown variables while pasting trigger date" and save again - now C&P the Save/Load System again to your map > done.

@ MortAr-: Difficult but not impossible!

@ AVG Stuff: Hmm I can thing of it why AVG says "Virus" - maybe you contact the AVG Support with this problem, if it remains. But I don't have any anti virus or something for protection on my computer - and never got a problem, in this case I don't wanna know what sites you visit :wthumbsup:

lol wut we are men :xxd:

@ Dr. Boom

Seas =)

What happened to it? :p

@Azndragon

I used to have AVG and I could use JNGP with it. There's some kind of exception list or whitelist somewhere. I can't remember how you get to it now though.

Yeah but as soon as mozilla firefox finishes scanning, JNGP is gone.
I won't be able to put it on exceptions if its already gone T.T

• JASS/vJASS syntax highlighter built into the editor
  • Can enable UMSWE, which adds a lot more functionality to general things like terraining and object editing, also adds some new GUI functions
  • vJASS compiler built in
  • Grimoire allows pretty much any add-on you can imagine to be incorporated into the editor.
  • Eliminates almost every single WorldEditor crash

I could have about 5 points for each of those above, but I tried to be concise :p

Seriously -- what I like about it? Everything.

The only downside is the buggy test map button -- you have to save every time you test your map or it starts warcraft at the main menu -- but you get used to that after a short while.

Status
Not open for further replies.