• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
so i dont get the image i wanted or will i?

Well you can wait a little before asking again ;)
I asked for one too and i will wait cuz they are doing it for free , and i hardly get it . its not like you have a finished map waiting only for the loading screen :)

Level 15
Joe94
sorry, but do you want it to be made by both of you or just PnJ?

Jokerman10000
View attachment WarofWrath.blp

Ify90
View attachment Ify90.blp

Directions

1. Import you'r loading screen to "FullScreen.blp"
2. Then import this file: LoadingScreen.mdx
3. Go to "Preferences -> Loading Screen" and set you'r loading screen to the LoadingScreen.mdx file (NOT the FullScreen.blp file).

Tell me if you have any problems, GL with you'r various projects ^-^

Level 4
I would like this for a Loading screen and a map preview.

Attachments

• wallpaper___a_reminder_of_spring-1400x1050.jpg
    wallpaper___a_reminder_of_spring-1400x1050.jpg
    305.3 KB · Views: 77
GangSpear ( war3MapPreview.rar (97.9 KB) )
Here you go, just import to map and remove that "war3mapimported/"
emitrin ( Desktop.rar (321.2 KB) )
Here you go, just import to map and remove that "war3mapimported/"
Also you will need to set loading screen in map options to that LoadingScreen.mdx file

Attachments

• war3MapPreview.rar
    97.9 KB · Views: 94
  • Desktop.rar
    321.2 KB · Views: 70
Level 11
>.<, that so, i still have the right for me to keep asking. I've been watiing for 2 years, once where Baren forgot all about me, another where it took to long. And at the very start of this thread i asked. But aparantly i was muted!! I'm the only one here who hasn't revived there loading screen :(, exsept one but that was a side on.

Level 21
Could you do this as a background for my credits for my campaign project?
This will show up saying that you saved the World of Azeroth from the destruction of Draenor.

Edit: I'll just remove the pic seeing how you just got me the loading screen for it.

Level 2
Joe94
sorry, but do you want it to be made by both of you or just PnJ?

Jokerman10000
View attachment 93889

Ify90
View attachment 93888

Directions

1. Import you'r loading screen to "FullScreen.blp"
2. Then import this file: LoadingScreen.mdx
3. Go to "Preferences -> Loading Screen" and set you'r loading screen to the LoadingScreen.mdx file (NOT the FullScreen.blp file).

Tell me if you have any problems, GL with you'r various projects ^-^

Raven PnJ is a team just type it instead of Joe94 if u can :)

Level 8
Kobas, shouldn't it be "a InfiniteAnswers TM Production" instead of "Productions" ??

Details... Details...

And on a side note IA, is that the map i helped test n fix n stuff? if so, have you made a lot of changes? cuz i'd like to see it again ^_^

thejimmyboy make sure that if you use THW album, it must be public (not private).

Also to show images in signature, comments etc you need to paste url into img tags like this:
[img]http://www.veryicon.com/icon/png/Game/Mega%20Games%20Pack%2018/Warcraft%203%20Reign%20of%20Chaos.png[/img]

Copy that code above to get this ↓
Warcraft%203%20Reign%20of%20Chaos.png

Level 21
28w2o2x.png

Can you show this as a preview to the preview screen to the campaigns, kinda like the little box with the information beside it?

Level 2
thanks man Its Awesome +repped =D :vw_love:

Accually Can u use the same text and have it at the top? because the middle makes it so u cant see it right with the Text Like name and discription thanks again =P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.