• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need AI(i can't do AI)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Hey ya, long time no see in here huh? well, after my wc1 proj went up by spamming on youtube, here i go with a new little idea to save the day. I'm modifying the "Monolith" map to another tileset and so, creeps in it. I've changed every creep-race with the best ones of the Northrend/Icecrown tileset.
Now the fact is that, in order to tell these beasts how to move and do things, i can spend an entire year copyin 'n pasting all units stats, costs, hp, and faces/models onto the old ones, so that maybe the existing AI may think it's giving order to the new ones......OR.....
.....or i can ask for help here!! Since i'm beginning to be ever busy with my own work to gain time to spend doing it(and i get crazy if i think i wish to do the same with Dalaran, Kalimdor and Draenor tilesets!!).

Races Changed:

Dark Trolls = Ice Trolls
Satyrs = Arachnathid
Thunder Lizards = Blue drake Broodlings
Murlocs = Tuskarr
Wolves = no change
Beeastmaster = Wendigo
Spiders = Nerubian spiders
Furbolg = Polar Furbolgs

What do i need to be done? Simply put an AI same as the original but using the replaced units/heroes.
See if you have to change the creep training-button positions, and check also the creep heroes spell button positions. ;)

Well, if someone may help me, it may be thanked and very appreciated! ^^

Here's the map so you can change the AI directly in it(or do whatever you have to fix this thing).
---map removed---

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.