• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

-Need a Terrainer-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need a good terrainer for a map im making.
The name of the map is to be determained.

Attachments

• Terrain Example.jpg
    Terrain Example.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 157
Level 2
Oh well ok then. The theme is gonna be live a medevil fantasy. With elves and evil stuff ext ext. Background ummm im thinking about haveing it happen on newly descovered land by several races that have been fighting for the land on the main land because they have taken up it all and they need more land or somthing like that..

Village areas are gonna be small villages with upgradable buildings that will start as build plots and can be upgraded to improve your income you units or other things. Castle will be your begining areas with (hopefully walkable walls) that have more build plots but are mainly for army and stuff like that. There will probally be some captureable castles and other neutral buildings and stuff. village areas sould have room for 6-10 buildings and castles like 15.

There will be 12 players but I probally will make it playable with 6. I also would like the terrain to get slighty higher as in elevation as you progress from left to right on the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.