• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a skilled Mapmaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
*Greets People*

To intodruce myself oO i am from austria :)P not australia) and a rpg freak. I play in rl many different systems, like the black eye, endland, gurps or d&d. I also like playing rpgs in wc3-bn, but the rpgs i know oO actually dont have everything that is needed^^.

I worked myself on a rpg system for real playing and now i just started (for fun^^") to work on a system for a wc3 rpg system oO i actually like it and have some ideas that nearly nobody should have the same char as anyone else. The only prob i have is that my skills in the warcraft map editor are really weak^^" so i am searching for a person who is able to work good in this freaking editor and can realise my rpg plans oO is someone willed to do that task with me? i create the whole system and just need someone to create the wc3 world :)

maybe u ask now why i dont try to train myself this skills, i am doing many things in my life and dont really have the time to make all things i want too AND learn how to make great maps in wc3.

ok^^ i hope anyone with experience is willed to help me over that problem, anyway i wish u all a nice day :D

--> actually i add here smth. I am very communicative and very open oO i dont think there will be any problems with that. I am also aware of the fact that i want some hard piece of work. but remember the fact that i will do the work on the chars and all skills! Hmm, i hope at least anyone is going to work with me on this *gg*

Rake

PS: i hope this is here right oO pls tell me if not

Last edited:
Level 6
gutentag mein österreichischer freund, im from Australia dad is Austrian i speak german i hope u speak it intead of some slav language im new to it but i understand allmost everything except for JASS if you want some help u can pst me in german it dosent seem like your english in pristine( it is good thoe ) private message me in german if u want!

Level 3
I wouldn't mind knowing what this game is about. I mean if you have a storyline or a main idea, telling us about it is how you get people to help you out so they know if they are interested or not.

Level 2
Maybey something like the black eye? Rpg like miror said? Or something like D&D!

Unser Schnitzel ist doch das beste! ^^

Level 2
*greets again^^*

indeed, our Schnitzel are the best :p

I am sorry for my fucking english oO i am out of training :p

Ok i will give u more Information, i didnt wanted to waste any time with details when nobody anyway would like to take the task :p but anyway thx for remembering me.

At the moment:

I am planning for an ORPG not a RPG. A System with 26 unique, and not so unique :), Characterclasses with an high amount of options to play each char. The idea to take any system of d&d and tbe is quite nice but wouldnt be that new :p.
I dont want to spoiler to much oO but that is quite the thing i want to have

-> i actually drew a map on paper to see how it would look like oO i will scan it tomorrow!

-> A battleground with auto-rebalance. at the moment i would like to have all players on one side and AI on the other side.

-> In addition too the characterclasses i would like to build a working system. This working-system i would like to combine with mini-games! oO

-> For better understandig of the chars: each char has skills, and can use skills of two other chars oO i dont know if this is now understandig but u will understand if i expline it 2 u in more detail!!
--> Also there are 4 races which is gonna be more difference for the chars
--> I thought about a parallel hero system for insects^^ but that is standing in the stars :)

-> The mainstreamstory is that the "heroes" have to aquire 7 stones/keys (whatever) to enter the final dungeon and rescue the princess (haha, also whatever xD :D)
--> but there are gonna be many other side-quests oO

So i hope that is more help to u freaks :p and i hope that nobody is gonna steal any ideas form me oO and when he could actually talk with me and we could work together -.- xDD
--> oO i dont know actually what jass is, but any kind of uber-pro wc3 mapping skill? All i need is that there are no bugs, my quests and chars are doing good and it runs even after a long time still smoothly^^

ciao^^ until next time oO!!

Level 2
-> In addition too the characterclasses i would like to build a working system. This working-system i would like to combine with mini-games! oO

-> For better understandig of the chars: each char has skills, and can use skills of two other chars oO i dont know if this is now understandig but u will understand if i expline it 2 u in more detail!!
--> Also there are 4 races which is gonna be more difference for the chars
--> I thought about a parallel hero system for insects^^ but that is standing in the stars :)

-> The mainstreamstory is that the "heroes" have to aquire 7 stones/keys (whatever) to enter the final dungeon and rescue the princess (haha, also whatever xD :D)
--> but there are gonna be many other side-quests oO

ciao^^ until next time oO!![/QUOTE]

-Wich jobs does the work system include?

-256 char classes? O O

-the system sounds like the ff tactics system? correct?

-map size?

Level 2
--> ok:

i will ad some more infos oO

-> i want a "fear" system so that players with a low level char enters a region much to high for him he gonna have a hard time^^

-> I wonder how u come on 256 oO the minimum amount for a class are 10 skills, he can choose 5 skills from his "friends" --> makes 20! u can choose 6 from them, and many skills have many subskills.

for example the skill battle wards include the skills fire/ice/wind/earth (just for example) and when u pick the skill u can choose 2 from the 4. u can again make your char more individual.

is this understandable oO?? when not pls say me!
btw i LOVE the game fftactics ^.^ but its not like that since u gonna pick your skills nearly at the beginning, or oO

-> map size very very big :p or u make the game very small oO i wonder what is more easily.

-> Jobs:
*smith
-weapon
-armor
-accessoires
*alchemist
*enchanter
*bookbinder (think about that :p the options are endless :D)
*Collector (i like this one too xD)
*merchant
*headhunter
*gambler

any other questions?
for now ciao :)

EDIT:

i just saw that i forget to ask u all smth:

what i really want to add in my rpg is element dmg, u ever played element TD?? when its easier to understand, i will take a simple example to explain what i need
--> our great hero is a tree fighter: And his natural defense is for normal weapons 50%, water 80% and fire 200% dmg. after some time playing he finds out he really suckz against fire mages (wonder oh wonder) and searches for an ARMOR f.e.:

light armor of fire pwnage --> does 10%normal dmg reduction and 150% fire dmg reduction.

so far it doesnt seems so troublesome for me oO but i wonder can u add a natural base of armor with something like that oo???? So that our tree warrior has in the end the defense stats: 40%normal, 80%water and 50%fire dmg?????????

again i hope this was understandable in my broken form of english :)
anyway i wish u all a good night now^^

Last edited:
Level 2
I am kinda sad that nobody is going to help me^^" but i will finish the normal work anyway and when somebody ever has time and the skill to help just write me a message^^

-> btw when someone is going to make anyway a RPG it would also be great if u contact me oO if u care any help^^

so ciao then

Level 2
i am wondering oO i dont think so my bn account is AL_Anomandaris

munki what u mean exactly with character selection oo? u have a system for smth like that or do u want to take mine (i can send u the specific data) or u have your chars already and just wanted smth else :) oO

Level 2
*Thats nice :)!!

oO

--> thats the momentary status of my classes

4 races / classic with human, elf, orc and undead oO i dont really see a reason to be creative here since they are perfect different?! or any probs with that, u added naga i saw?! are there enough skins btw?

after that i sepearte them into 3 classes, melee, caster and ranger

--> here is a picture cause u can see then what i mean with the "friends" skill system

ciao

Attachments

• Classes.JPG
    Classes.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 194
Level 2
ah yes u are right ._. u have 2 elf types

oO it was very early in my country so pls forgive me oO

is this class system ok?

Level 2
*gg* thx alot anyway for that :) *even when i cant do anything with that^^"

when u ever have the time to implement that system i would be great thankfull and when it helps .. i love u for your help :D xD

Level 2
lets move on oO

its kinda boring to type that on pc so its only melee for now^^ i will post the other 2 classes soon

I hope that most of all skillz are easy to figure out, when not i hopefully have added smth usefull, if not^^ ask :)

another add is that u can upgrade all your choosen skillz, when they reach a certain level, like 5, u can "evolve" them into smth higher ---> very simple example is a fireball. u reach with fireball lv 5 --> u can upgrade your fireball to a very hard fireball, or a fireball who makes now ae-dmg or a fireball with little ae and little more dmg

oO easy or?

however, skillz where u have choosen one skill out of some others are different, u can now choose more skills from there!! OR make them even more effective!! thats the way^^

MELEE:

Assassin:

• walk in the shadows
• blink
• backstab
• throwing dagger
• smoke bomb
• favourite art (one to choose, just a skill that shows and strenghtens the art how u play your assassin)

poison (adds to all actions poison dmg, advancing forms of this skill let u choose what poison u use!!)

knife (nothing to add here oO just makes u more effective with melee kives)

shooting (makes you more effective with your range skillz / replace your melee weapon with a shooting one?!)

psycholigcal (kinda magic hating - dmg on life & mana)

• critical strike
• short crossbow
• child of the night
• inflict pain

Bladedancer:

• bladestorm
• evade
• battle singer (._. is this english?)
• be one with the weopon
• concentrate fighting
• fight multiple enemies
• dual strike
• hit fatal point
• wall of blades
• battlesongs (two to choose // activate aura skill!!)
rythm of machine (+atk speed)
rythm of hate (+atk dmg)
rythm of concentration (+manareg)
rythm of pain (~dmg-aura)
rythm of dancing (~enemies hit no so often)

Paladin:

• gods armor
• heal
• regena
• holy power
• stormhammer
• stormwind
• holy sentence (~a buff for an enemy that this enemy is choosen from god to die ^.^ --> +dmg/crit/...)
• fanatismus (two to choose)
first to die (u can choose allies and when u are near from them u gonna take most of the dmg)
fanatic healer (makes your heal abilities better and faster)
fanatic fighter
words of fanatismus (good old diablo2 --> more dmg/attackspeed/movementspeed)
neverending hate (makes u hate your enemy! the longer u attack one enemy the more dmg he gonna take ^.^)
• brave heart (u never fear something, u run faster to enemies, the more dead u are the stronger u become ^^)
• painfull sins (let an enemy feel what sins are - 0815 dmg/slow skill?)

Sentinel:

• provoke (oh yeah, here is my tank :p a rpg without such a character? unbelievable or *gg*)
• optimal defending (he just knows how to defend his pity life :) )
• reduce dmg
• heavy strike
• counterstrike
• pray to god (i dont know if i had this idea from my own, but TBR is using that^^ so before someone says i steal that, here i have said it^^ // two to choose)
armor buff
dmg buff
concentration buff
• armor destruction
• heavy stomp
• inner strength
• hold the position

Knight:

• battle orders (two to choose, works only when allies stand right next to u! but the next person can give this orders to next one!!!! --> like a active chainaura-skill)
see weak points (+atk dmg)
defend each other (~taking less dmg)
get faster (+atk/move speed)
control the battle (all actions are more effective (skills))
• war training
• guard
• sword strike
• lunge
• honourfull fighting (more dmg when in front :))
• overpowering
• defense stance
• swing sword
• call to arms (encourages for short duration all ppl)

Berserker:

• obey the rage
• heavy critical strike
• ignore pain
• slaugthering
• warcry
• painfull wound (two to choose)
hit arm (enemy attackes slower)
hit hand (enemy makes less dmg)
hit body (dmg + dot)
hit feet (enemy cant move and hits harder)
hit head (enemy cant spell and stun)
• deadly strike
• slash around
• bloodlust (controlled, makes u faster)
• bloodinstinct (the more he kills the faster and stronger he gets)

Ninja:

• shurican
• evade
• strangle with wires
• shadow strike
• bomb kunai
• silent move
• fire trap
• jutsu-ninja (u absolutly should choose jutsu or fighting!!!!)
• fighting-ninja
• Jutsu (choosing from all parts!)
offensiv (four to choose)
flame breath
tangle roots
fire ball
sand storm
water wave
water nove
ground spikes
ice breath
ice prison
ice nova
defensiv (two to choose)
kage bushin
slow
replacement
bone armor
shadow catch
summon (one to choose)
snake
frog
snail
elemental
dog

Rune Warrior

• Runes of Power (two to choose)
rune of attack power (+atk)
rune of magic power (+magic)
rune of rage (+atk-speed)
rune of pain (+atk-speed/dmg and also dot!!)
rune of concentration (-cooldowntime/mana reg)
• Runes of Defense (two to choose)
rune of armor
rune of dmg reduction
rune of ghostform (~evasion)
rune of shared pain
rune of magic defense
• Runes of Status (two to choose)
rune of str
rune of agi
rune of int
rune of health
rune of mana
• way of the warrior
• rune master
• runic weopon (self-entchanting)
• overdrive (when u enforce more runs on one target its very painfull and have no benefits at all = dot)
• death rune aura
• Hard strike
• Destroy rune (This is just a AE-dmg skill, he makes a rune, destroys it and the energy comes out and makes dmg to all enemies ...^^")

Beastmaster:

• animal training
• animal warroar
• one with the nature (it depends where he fights, like mountain = more attack power, forest = faster regena, plain = more movement speed, ...)
• call the inner beast (makes u stronger, more dmg!!)
• anger of the wild (makes u faster)
• change your form (u become one with your animal)
• force of nature (dmg skill)
• power
• natures revenge (dmg skill / defense?)
• personnal animal (one to choose)
bear
wolf
fulborg
hawk
lizard

Battlemage:

• bloodrage
• lightning strike
• ward user (casting wards = instant + more powerfull)
• battlewards (two to choose)
ward of ice
ward of fire
ward of wind
ward of water
ward of power
ward of hate
ward of pain
word of rage
word of bloodthirst
ward of storm
• healingwards