• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto Shippuden Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
akl.ak.funpic.de : thats the website and forum and other things of the map.

this map is from AkL clan. its the best map for naruto, but isnt released yet :cry:...

EDIT: they will not give something to someone, i told ya cuz i request only for some skills and i cant get something, a lot request for that models but they dont give it anyway, so no offence, but its useless if you are looking for models... or skills.,..

Level 8
no offence , but you are an idiot!...:wthumbsdown:.

i tell ya they wont give it to ya even if you die... but for some reasons, they are right, taht models are the best of best, if you want them, though you will have to make 'em... no offence , but no way you got that models or betters...

Level 3
Omg... ive seen like 100's of noobs saying that thing NiddHogg-Kun said... and im getting tired of it... and if u would've needed em... you would've need to be as good as all of em at once and like be able to do a map exactly like their. mod your OWN models and all those things.. though... there've been naruto models on here.... and i found some... but i deleted em cause i knew it was wrong to steal. now please.. stop doing these kind of stupid things.

Level 13
If they're not handing out the models, they're not handing them out. Drop it.

And don't ask me to get them, I have no intentions of getting them. Not to mention I highly doubt they'd give them to me.

Level 1
i dont mean that , i am not interested in the models but their homepage i cant find it anymore can anyone help me

Status
Not open for further replies.