• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
This is my first attempt to make something like this.

Attachments

• My texture.jpg
    My texture.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 193
Level 19
1st, I don't recommend the use of blizzard cliff, they sux (for me and for most people) I recommend read void's tutorial regarding the creation of waterfalls with heights and not cliff.

2nd, It's weird that there is a big boat in shallow water, and the archway are kinda out of place.

3rd, I recommend the use of different tile variation to make more look realistic, also add some rocks, grass etc. on some spots. (use your imagination)

There is always a room for improvement, continue to practice, read tutorials, gather tips from experienced terrainers etc. and I'm sure you'll get better and better

Rating:
mod_yes.png
mod_yes.png

2.5/5 - Needs Improvement

Best Regards,
DarkHorse08

Level 5
Hi no offense but it looks bad but thats okay its your first terrain first I recommend you to use the frozen throne version of world editor.second don't use blizzard cliffs.third for more doodads download UTM but it needs the frozen throne version

Oh and read the tutorials and practice.

Level 18
Hmmm there is nothing rong with using ROC but yes TFT has many more posibilitys to make terrain awsome. i would advice you to look at other peoples terrain and see how they made it and check som tutorials of terraining. besides that i give it a 2.5/5 it needs a lot of inprovement.

Level 5
Hmmm there is nothing rong with using ROC but yes TFT has many more posibilitys to make terrain awsome. i would advice you to look at other peoples terrain and see how they made it and check som tutorials of terraining. besides that i give it a 2.5/5 it needs a lot of inprovement.

Because it is taken from World editor.. shsss never mind, i did not know how to take it full screen with shadows and everything....only like this :(

Level 5
I don't see much difference...

Well you can see difference by looking around, you can see one thing, but what is that? 1:World editor desapeared
2: Picture look betters

{EDIT}
Euh, TFT is only like 15 euros? You don't have that?

Lol i know and RoC is 15 euros but right now i am in my town, here are no original games, only dumb pirated copies!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.