• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My TD's Final (Reworked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I would like to thank wc3 sear for the productive feedback in previous posts. I'm pretty sure this is THE last version as all bugs and problems and inconveniences have (hopefully) been fixed.

This is the change log:

-Fixed Ice Slide, reduced tons of doodads/regions/triggers.

-Made entire TD harder. (Improved base speed/Improved HP)
-Took away 2 builders and put their towers in different builders. Made the "lost" builders' towers have x2 cost and x2 dmg.

-Improved lumber cost on builders.

-Made wood trade costs cost less.

-Made anything with an A.o.E have either 10% more speed or damage as they weren't as useful for their gold cost as other towers in Hard or 1337 mode.

-Added color codes for the difficulty that you picked for an easyer know-their-difficulty for players.

-Fixed position of upgrade icon for the Glaive Launcher.

You may join the download page directly by clicking the link in my name or indirectly by visiting epic war and typing "corrupted".

Status
Not open for further replies.