• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My RPG Terrain Need Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Well this is my second attempt at terraining and it's for my ORPG.

So~ what do you think guys?

CrescentMoonWaterfall.jpg

CrescentMoonWaterfall2l.jpg

Last edited:
Level 5
Well, when placing doodads in "slopes" you should lower them. Else they look like they fly.

To lower a doodad, press ctrl + page down.

Level 13
The trees could be a little better but there ok for now try to make the waterfall blend with the water if you can its ok for right now but it needs to be just a little more blended. This whole terrain is average at the moment not bad not good average so nj for that.

Level 10
The trees could be a little better but there ok for now try to make the waterfall blend with the water if you can its ok for right now but it needs to be just a little more blended. This whole terrain is average at the moment not bad not good average so nj for that.

hmmmmmm I really don't know how to blend the waterfall and the water. Care to teach me?

UPADTE: There's a version 2 now. But I think the first one is better but a lil bit messy.

Level 13
Blending it is pretty much just tinting the color to almost as same color as the water but don't make it match for some water doesn't look the same as running water but besides that it's ok I still liked the old trees better but meh.

Level 10
The trees seem way out of proportion to that mountain thing

Blending it is pretty much just tinting the color to almost as same color as the water but don't make it match for some water doesn't look the same as running water but besides that it's ok I still liked the old trees better but meh.

hmmm ok then I'll be fixing it in next version. Ima be using custom tree models.

Status
Not open for further replies.