• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

My first textureing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Im making my first map at the moment and i didnt think that the human interface matched the blood elf sort of look so i had a go at trying to make one when i started i didnt know ne thing about skinning or anything... the forums have been a great help its not finished but ive run out of ideas of what i could put over the unit buying thing and the inventory i was wondering if u could pst some ideas for it... thanks...

Oh i forgot to mention it dose look a bit pixelized im making it so that my map is under 500kbs the whole ui so far is 212kbs...

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 166
Level 6
I was sort of more looking for ideas rather than comments ive put a bit more gold on it as u said and did the mini map thingy but i dont know what to do with the bottom right hand corner thats why i submitted the pst

fixed the black line above the unit portrat forgot to take a screenie too tired i need sleep.....

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Level 12
You need to make the top the same color. Also instead of having tons of small banners maybe you should have some larger ones. For the top of the bottom part of the UI you should either have gold like the others said, or have a red cloth wrapped around it.

Level 6
So for the bottom right just put gold? beacouse i was wondering how to sort of combine the inventory to the uhhh ability section if u know what i mean...

Oh yeah and one more thing can someone attach a human cursor blp to this cus when i extract mine to my computer it is just black.....

Last edited:
Level 18
You still need more things on it
Look at the Blood Elf buildings from WoW, they got lots of gold trim, intricate designs, and also have the phoenix as their "symbol"
Incorporate some of that stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.