• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Monopoly's Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello everyone. Ive just made a new thread thats going to be filled with my skins. Ill keep updating it when i come up with a new skin. Im fairly new to skinning but i think i can handle.

Right now im working on a realistic orc wolf rider. Ive only done the sword, but im looking for some ideas. Suggestions and constructive criticism are welcome.

Wolfrider.jpg

Level 3
Grand Blademaster

Ok, ive given up on the realistic wolfrider. The wrap wasn't that good and i didnt get enough ideas to work on it more. I couldnt be bothered working on it again because of my skill level.
Right now ive started another skin. Its called the Grand Blademaster and its based of a blademaster in the Blizzard Fan Art gallery. Ive done the sword and some armour as well as the necklace. Can someone help me with the face because ive realised its really hard and i need some suggestions and hints.
Grand Blademaster Picture.jpg
ss0000.jpg
Grand Blademaster.jpg
ScreenShot.aspx

I'll give + rep for anyone who helps me with the face cause im a beginner and i want to learn of the professionals.

Level 3
Uhm . . . i didnt recolour the skin at all alright? For the body, i copied it from the original blademaster using freehand. Not copy and paste and recolour.

Ok heres another update: The stripes ive done on his bodies are supposed to be paintings not runes just incase some of you guys didnt know. Ive done massive detail and i could'nt be bothered working on the ear that much. I think ill do it till last.
See what i mean =)

Grand Blademaster.jpgss0000.jpg

I really need help on the face guys.. I need some hints.

Level 3
Ok since im just starting to do faces and i dont really know how to, ive used the old blademaster one and recoloured it. This is just a test out to see what it looks like ingame. Im planning to change the face later on. Also the legs; i want to make them barefoot. Onions; ill make them look like bones as well.
Also, the chest ill fix later too.
Ive got school so i dont have much time to work on this skin. Might be a few weeks.

Just wanted to show you guys ingame shots.
I also uploaded a blp for testing.
Tell me what you guys think and ill change.
Grand Blademaster.jpg SS.jpg
View attachment Grand Blademaster.blp

Last edited:
Level 3
Im back
Srry bout the major delay, some days i couldnt be bothered to do the skin and today i decided to. But, ive got a problem. Can someone provide me the Blademaster.Mdl cause i deleted warcraft 3.

Level 3
Another update, added crazy veins to his head, and made a weird eye. Havent added the white stripes as well. I changed the things on the side to wood to see what it would turn out as. Uhmm the face isnt finished yet, thinking of maybe changing the eye.
Yea and the ball on the flag, ignore that, i just put that there cause i was bored its not actually gonna be that.

B1.JPG

B2.JPG

ss0000.jpg

Grand Blademaster unwrap not finished..jpg

Oh yea and whats stratopia? Like what skins would i have to skin if i skinned for it?

Crits and suggestions appreciated

Level 3
Ok, I have finished! I redid the whole face and made it better.
Here are the results

ss0000.jpg

ss0001.jpg

ss0002.jpg

B1.JPG

Grand Blademaster Finished.jpg

All done Any suggestions and crits are appreciated.
Oh yea i did a new layer and plastic wrap with other stuff

On one picture um the bones on the neckalace dont show up cause i was using the chaosblademaster portrait cause the original didnt work with me.

I wanna know if the skin is approved or not and what i need to do get it approved

Status
Not open for further replies.