• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Multiple Gun System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I know this is possible, but I have no clue what happened to the thread with the map that had a system like this.

All I know is that it's trigger based and the unit really does no damage at all.

The main issue is equipping the proper attachment and making the Sword, Sniper, Shotgun, and possibly rocket launcher work alongside the(comparably easy) Assault Rifle, Minigun, etc.

Anyone know where I could find the system, or could offer advice on how to set it up?

It needs to be able to work with the Konstruct Attachments and xXx Tricky xXx's Sniper system.

Level 7
well the prob is if you use the konstruct models with the konstruct guns the unit will always hold them side ways because of how the attachment points are on the models so if for ex. u wanted to dual weild SMGs you would first have to change those guns or units attachment points facing forward and then you would still have the problem of the marine turning sideways to shoot

wow i just noticed that alot of FPS request r comin in after my first 1

Level 5
Ok I'm no longer using the Konstrukt models for my hero units. I also will not have dual wielding. I have another model which, although glitchy while attacking, has no weapon, but still has the animation.

The glitch is the gun is yellow and blinks on and off while attacking, but otherwise is invisible. Shouldn't be an issue.

And this has nothing to do with any other maps. I started this as a 3rd person over the shoulder shooter in early 2006. I pretty much was finishing the environment and basic triggering when I needed to wipe my computer. It then switched to 3rd person :p

Status
Not open for further replies.