• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Multiple abilities that are based on same ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
I tried to make two War Stomps and added them to my Hero. They use same order ID or something and so he tries to cast both of them at the same time. And yes, I did try to change the order and activate ID things in the object editor.

But I remember that I have done this before with Channel as a base ability. But it didn't work either. Maybe theres a field or something that I didn't remember?

So I want to have multiple spells so that both of them are based on the Channel ability without them both being triggered at the same time.

And I can already guess that many of you are going to just suggest me to use War Stomp, Channel, Thunder Clap and other abilities that do not require a target. But my problem is that I am gonna need like 12 of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.