• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Multiplayer only Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I was in a new country and this happen 1 months ago, this country is suck and only know 1 war3 maps and it's "DotA"
I want to play a cool map myself but 50% of cool maps always only able to played multiplayer!!! If we play in single than we leave the games?!?

I get sick for these!!! Why don't make others protection If you don't want your map discovered, even if I play it at LAN we will removed because they dont want us to play as long as we can, save the character and load it at multiplayer??

Aha!!! Please!!! Why don't you make 2 diffent map, multiplayer or single?? You don't have time?? Give me!! I will make it for you!! Why don't you think If someone wanna try your map and he can't even play battle.net because don't know how to put the IP!!!! GOD!!!

Level 16
What are you whining? Multiplayer maps are ment to be played with multiple people (thus called 'multiplayer'). Should creators do single player versions just that a handfull of ppl like you could play it? I wouldnt bother.

And giving the map to you so you could do it? *Shivers* brr....never.

Level 21
single player is lame, you want single player then play the campains, u wanna play a td or something then play it online...simple.

you are unlikely to get any maps from anyone, tbh make your own. TDs are easy to make from a barebones, and if you wanted to make a single player version u obviously have some mapping skills. therefore make you own map, problem solved.

Level 7
No, what I want to is not TD... It's kind of epic RPG like 'dark lineage 2' or 'world of warcraft' that has an character save system, which make me can't play these RPG... This also happen with FF ORPG

Level 7
I don't get it... What's 'haxxor' that you mean?? Is it kind of application to protect map from played single??

If yes >> What the hell!! Who is the maker of this application, gimmen where he live and he die in 6 month, 6 week, 6 day:grin:

Level 21
LOLOLOLOL haxxor means hack, i suggest you dont do this unless you want an angry community on ur ass, tho i personally dont care. without trying to shatter you hopes and dreams, this isnt going to happen, forget it, move on.... im afraid what you want isnt going to happen.

but, have you tried playing the map in campaign mode? if you want to play a map where each character is induvidual and not reliant on another player than chances are you will be able to play it in campaign mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.