• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[JASS] Multiboard help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 29
umm i cant seem to find any good tutroials for multiboards in jass can anyone paste a link to a good one or explain to me how to use the stuff in it the main thing i have a problem w is the multiboard item width / multiboard items width / multiboard item value / and multiboard items value not sure the difference between these expect im guessing tht the ones w items instead of item set multiple items but how do i set a mbi ? thx

or if u have a multiboard already made and can just copy paste it i could figure it out tht way a little explanation is always nice tho thx to anyone tht helps

Level 29
Ok I should be able to learn what I need from them to change over my other multi pares in my map thx a bunch ill add rep soon lol and hopefully I can get my multi kards switched over soon there stuck using bjs stil lol it's the only thing remaining in my map b4 I add more stuff to switch over to jass / vjass lol thx tho

Status
Not open for further replies.