• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Most annoying Moment on Hive!

Is this True?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
This is, the most annoying moment on Hive:
T70XLf9.png

Vote if You Agree!

~if No, explain if you don't mind :)

Level 18
It doesn't matters.
At least it stop spam a little bit.

Why I choose no? Because it's not the "most annoying moment". The "most annoying moment" for me is when I get some "losers thread" where many losers at, I really wish I can kick their ass for making trouble around here.

I really wish I can kick their ass for making trouble around here

kick their ass

attachment.php

Level 22
I voted no. I need at least 3 minutes to compose a message in english, that message would contain "Sup dude! welcome to the hive!". I use the two minutes to figure out if my punctuation marks a correct, the other minute for the sentence.

Level 30
Actually its just plain annoying for me that when you are about to post then you have 1 second more to post. Its annoying in a way if you are rushing on posting something that is urgent though if not, nothing's wrong and its fine to have that because as what Daffa says: Spam! This is my honest answer.

Level 22
No, that wasn't my most annoying moment here, that was the reason why I was not annoyed by the timeout per post. My most annoying moment is...

Level 22
Spam is tolerable, what's more annoying are Einstein posts, something like "look at me, I'm on top of the class!". I've seen a lot of people post smart things, those I can't even comprehend but I've never seen those guys to post "Hey! look at me I'm on top of the class!".

Level 8
One annoying thing could be when hive backs up when you have just redirected from the log-in message.

Spam is tolerable, what's more annoying are Einstein posts, something like "look at me, I'm on top of the class!". I've seen a lot of people post smart things, those I can't even comprehend but I've never seen those guys to post "Hey! look at me I'm on top of the class!".

What do you mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.