• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

More dragons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd post these at wc3c, but since it's down... yeah.

1. Pwned! mini.jpg New concept, using lots of contrast, etc.
  2. Me and Georgie mini.jpg Worked on this one, got feedback at wc3c, then colored and added more contrast. Supposed to be me and my girlfriend (I'm the yellow one :grin:)
  3. View attachment 7495 Two of the main characters for my campaign, supposed to be brothers
  4. View attachment 7496 Another main character for my campaign (girl), yes I know, the body is too long >_< . Supposed to be sister of Pirch
  5. View attachment 7497 Two more main characters from my campaign, left one is supposed to be sister of Scorch, right one is a king, but doesn't really look like it. I tried adding a crown but it just looked retarded.
  6. Firch mini.jpg Last main character for my campaign, have yet to color in. Yes I know that lightning looks retarded. He's going to be dark green, and he is supposed to be evil :grin:. I really like this one; it deserves more than colored pencils!

Now I just need to work on my campaign more!

Is the last one cute? He better not be!

I don't "do" mean, drooling, burning, etc dragons. I think you might as well take a lemur and do that to it, and it doesn't look good, so why should a dragon have to do it? If you get what I mean...
I said some dragons not all, becuas the last one dosnt look cute and cuddley.
And its not at all a bad thing!
But yes, I cat that breaths fire and drools isnt so cute anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.