• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

[Role Playing Game] |||||Monster Hunter|||||

Status
Not open for further replies.
----|Monster Hunter|----

attachment.php

Monster Hunter

About The Game:
A RPG(Role Playing Game) That Takes Place In a Village Called (Kokoto Village), And an Unknown Time, You Will Try To Do Quests Given To You By (Kokoto Village Hero) To Become The Legendary Hunter
Monsters that will be in the game:
Aptonoth
Apceros
Velociprey
Bullfango
Mosswine
Felyne
Melynx
Vespoid
Kelbi
Velocidrome
Yian Kut-Ku
Gypceros
Diablos
Rathalos
Rathian

Icons:
(New!)Rathalos & And Rathian:
118549d1350243422-monster-hunter-btnrathalos.jpg
attachment.php

------------------
Models:

------------------
Others:
(New!)Custom Borders:
attachment.php
attachment.php

------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ScreenShots:

• attachment.php

• attachment.php

• attachment.php

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER]
Download
0.13 Test Version:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chane log
  • Version 1.3(Not Released)
    Full MultiBoard Menu(Backpack, Combo Book, Monster Book, Quest options)

Doodads

Monsters

Improved Triggers

Three Camera Styles, change between them with these commands:
    -C1 Zoomed
    -C2 Normal
    -C3 Far

Weapons that will be available:
    Bone Kris
    Metal Axe
    Maybe more.....

Parasaurolophus (i think its named like this) model by olofmoleman will be used as a (Aptonoth (About))

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 17,817
  • Untitled-3.png
    Untitled-3.png
    99.2 KB · Views: 257
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 857
  • Untitled-1.png
    Untitled-1.png
    405.6 KB · Views: 166
  • Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 173
  • Download.png
    Download.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 889
  • Picture-In-Game001.jpg
    Picture-In-Game001.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 575
  • Picture-In-Game002.jpg
    Picture-In-Game002.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 546
  • Picture-In-Game003.jpg
    Picture-In-Game003.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 242
  • Picture-In-Game005.jpg
    Picture-In-Game005.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 193
  • BTNRathian.jpg
    BTNRathian.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 1,259
  • BTNRathalos.jpg
    BTNRathalos.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 786
  • BTN.png
    BTN.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 1,206
  • ATC.png
    ATC.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 1,196
  • Monster-HUnterV0.13.w3x
    12.1 MB · Views: 279
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 848
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 673
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 849
Last edited:
Level 9
I think, a better introduction will suffice, I mean, how will you learn that you are supposed do this and that, when you pop out of nowhere? Anyways. Arrow key movement is the way, my good man. Or skills. It's just, mouse travel is hard in that camera view ( and honestly I like 3rd person ). I like Monster Hunter ( though I didn't play 1 ). I really do. So I'll root for you and, oh, +rep and subscribe.

I'll tell you some things about your map.
1) The camera is bad, because the rotation is too fast, and sometimes the camera goes a little down the floor.
2) You have green buttons in the inventory.
3) What are these black lines across the map?? Just looks ugly and really unnatural, if you don't want a unit cross an area, use a path blockers.

I'll tell you some things about your map.
1) The camera is bad, because the rotation is too fast, and sometimes the camera goes a little down the floor.
2) You have green buttons in the inventory.
3) What are these black lines across the map?? Just looks ugly and really unnatural, if you don't want a unit cross an area, use a path blockers.
1) i should use some kind of a camera system when i find a coder\triggerer to do it
2) will be fixed in next version
3) Map will have a custome map preveiw so this wont be a problem ;)

Level 13
I Will Test it jxtrang, and if i will use it i will give credits on release((because am too lazy for that stuff))
----------------------
Edit
4\5, but i needed the arrows for movment, so can you fix it to W,S,A,D ?
And If Your this good i wish if you can make an arrow keys movment system or WSAD
Forget about W,S,A,D instead use normal right click for movements. Just giving u a little advice.

Level 13
can you make one, just take off the stick and the back pack and edit the texture to black please
----------------------
Update close release 11\20\2012 (v1.3)
Quest 1:
Hunt 2 melinex in area one and obtain 2 raw meat and give it to the kokoto hero (instead of finding it on the ground)

and more

Sorry but I can't.
I got the skin from random google search. Beside I don't paint either know how to use Photoshop.
EDIT:
@[]====================================================[]@

I found some reason eventually why most people might have lack of interest in this thread, the reason might be;

First : there are already "MONSTER HUNTER wc3" being developed by someone I'm not sure if is here in hives or in other modding site.

Second : Title is so common, in order to gather others attention try to change the title into something like "Beast Hunter" "Monster Fighter" Etc. and try to make some awesome "SYSTEM" that may never exist before in the world of RPG, or make a subtitle in it.

Third : Create a prologue version of the map. A finish at-least BETA version that describe the future of the this map.

Sorry for my "BAD" English I wanted to help you, somehow...

Last edited:
Sorry but I can't.
I got the skin from random google search. Beside I don't paint either know how to use Photoshop.
EDIT:

I found some reason eventually why most people might have lack of interest in this thread, the reason might be;

First : there are already "MONSTER HUNTER wc3" being developed by someone I'm not sure if is here in hives or in other modding site.

Second : Title is so common, in order to gather others attention try to change the title into something like "Beast Hunter" "Monster Fighter" Etc. and try to make some awesome "SYSTEM" that may never exist before in the world of RPG, or make a subtitle in it.

Third : Create a prologue version of the map. A finish at-least BETA version that describe the future of the this map.

Sorry for my "BAD" English I wanted to help you, somehow...
Thanks For your suggestions ,v 0.5 Will be playable and all the Rank 1-2 quest will be available (10 Quests), and am making a multiboard Backpack and Multiboard menu, and a combine system for the map

Status
Not open for further replies.