• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Models using in game textures are invisible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I've been away from THW for a few months now due to Marine Corps boot camp and other training, but have recently gotten some free time to start again. I've imported some models for a map I'm working on, and some aren't working. The ones with custom paths work, but the ones that use in game textures appear either totally invisible, invisible with a few bright red parts, or some parts show while others are invisible. This is both with the custom unit and the default unit that I bound it to. Don't remember having this problem before. Any help would be appreciated.

Level 2
I already have the game set to the highest visual settings, and I've tried restarting WorldEdit several times. Both both before and after the models were bound. I've updated it too. I never had this problem before either.

Level 2
Could be. I just find it hard to believe that every single model I downloaded that uses in game textures would be corrupted though.

Status
Not open for further replies.