• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Imported textures showing up as flat black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
[Solved]Imported textures showing up as flat black

I'm having a bit of trouble with some textures I made. I've set them to the correct paths, but the skins either show up as invisible or flat black. Does any one know what's going on?

Attachments

• Help.png
    Help.png
    136.8 KB · Views: 54
  • HelpII.png
    HelpII.png
    84.8 KB · Views: 46
  • HelpIII.png
    HelpIII.png
    67.9 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Level 7
Open Magos, go to the material editor and check if the "alpha" of the material is "animated" (has the box checked).

Then check the keyframes against your animation sequences in which the material should be visible.

I'm not aware of what Magos is. What is it?
I think I should of mentioned, These skins are for in game models, not custom ones. I don't know if that changes anything though...

Status
Not open for further replies.