• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MODELS ON REQUEST FOR MECHEON!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi, mecheon. You're wright and i appologische.
But i saw you wrote: I will do the occaisonal request, and I obviously give that model to the person privatly, as I don't want about 10 million people getting their hands on the model
So i ask you will you make some models for me and give them to me?

I'll tell you why i always ask them to send them here:

Because i'm freakin scared of virusses and i'm scared there are some fools around that will bring virusses with them. So...

but if you do model on requist will you please make me some models and send them to me?

I'm busy with a project for if you don't noticed yet and i, with the help of Beantony for trigger view need some models be done. So...

Models we need;

- Gnome mage (with staff)
- Gnome warrior (not the one from this site because the beard is to big)
- Night Elf hunter
- Night elf priest (and not a blood elf priest turned purple please!!)
- Undead mage (with staff)
- undead warrior

The ones i mostly like are turned with underline and bold text like: undead mage and night elf hunter

I've having a test week ore how do you call that? so i wont be on this site for a while so if you make them and i dont respond don't think i'm not interestet in the models!! :wink: :D

Level 25
I made a Gnome once...

It was cool

Anywho, schools almost ended for a term (WOOHOOO /cheer) so I might be able to work something up. I've been needing to make something new that isn't a Nerubian or bird person...

Might try a gnome. They're cool

Level 6
Thanks very much, mecheon! I've already got 1 gnome (old one from this site) and with yours it will fit wel...

Eyy, you made a gnome once? Well if it's WoW like will you please send it to me?

One more question: How long will it take to make a model? Because i don't know how long to expect for waiting. :wink: :D

Level 25
Its basicaly a gnome with a gear-shield (Gear from the Goblin factory) and a wrench. Bashes enemies up with the wrench. Nothing spectacular. But he does have nifty hair

And time? Anytime between tommorow and the apocolypse. Depends on what I'm doing. Might start on it tommorow

Level 6
Hi, mecheon. I'm back, my test week has ended, YOHOO!! :lol: 8)

Now, i hope you still respond on my ''mail'' and i hope you will still make these gnome models for me.

P.S. Will you maybe make a project with me? I wish to make a gnome campaign ore something. If you do PLEASE pm me about it because i really need modellers and when i want models the LAST thing i want is 10.000 people getting their hands on them. Because i want to make a kind of unique map. So if you do pm me ore write it here!! :wink: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.