• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Models for a large project

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been working on a project for some time now, and the stage has come where I need the aesthetics.
Now, I can do a wide variety of simple models myself, such as a revenant with fire particles, a purple poison effect, or a marine with no muzzle flare.
However there are certain models I cannot do alone.
This is a request for 6-12 unit models, (Not sure yet) each of which I would like to have a relatively high quality.

The first model is fairly simple. I need the bat a Troll Bat-rider without his rider with a few specifics.
The wings should be much bigger.
The unit is a melee attacker, so his animations should reflect this.
He should have a morph animation that allows him to go between air and ground modes, both of which are melee. The ground mode is also a melee attacker.
He should have a spell animation with a few red lightning particles around his hands.
He needs heroglow.

The second model is simpler. All he needs to be is the default-game paladin without the shoulder-robes, and a helmet similar to the footman's.

The third model is harder. I need a girl that looks like this with a bow that looks like this (doesn't matter quite as much), except her hair should be blonde, and her skin should be human/bloodelf.
She needs heroglow.

These are all I have planned so far.

It is possible I could give a relatively small 'paycheck' to complete these.
(After all, you normally do this for free.)

Status
Not open for further replies.