• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[MODEL] The Final Major Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hello there,

(spoiler alert for TCO players)

So now that "The Chosen Ones" project is nearing the end it is finally time to release the final major request.

Right now I'm planning the very last and the most powerful boss for The Chosen Ones campaign. What I now miss are the models. I already have the human form(1st boss phase) and the dragon form(5th boss phase). What I lack are the demon forms between(2nd, 3rd and 4th boss phases).

I want you to create three models that shares the same theme. They will be used for three different boss phases. These phases are completely scripted and polished to the very end. The models and animations can be based on Blizzard models to make things easier or you can make your own. It's up to you; you're the artist here.

The human model is created by Kitabatake with a few personal improvements compared to the one in Model Section.
attachment.php

The dragon model is created by Blizzard with some changes too.
attachment.php

Here are some more information:
  • Theme is darkgreen/black/monster/"not my final form"/ultimate battle ...
  • Three models: "Agility"(quick fighter), "Strength"(warrior, strong) and "Intelligence"(wizard)
  • For example models the models can be based on: Lich, Crypt Lord, ... But not necessary if you want to completely create your own models
  • The models should not have any "weapons"(swords...), instead they fight with their bodies
  • Each model at least needs these animations: stand, death, attack, spell, stand channel
  • All three models should have many similarities with each other
  • You can always ask more questions, show wips, and so on
Game information
  • In battle when player defeats one form, another form appears almost instantly; it's one hell of a battle
  • This is the most powerful boss in the whole campaign. The game already has more than 50 well created boss fights. Boss fights are my speciality and they are very essence of the game.
Reputation and special major credits for the one who can help me to finish this ultimate battle. Help me to finish the project. Help me to finish this massive project.

Attachments

• epic1.jpg
    epic1.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 490
  • epic2.jpg
    epic2.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 485
Last edited:
Level 37
I try give give artist as much as freedom as I can. Here is more information that might help.

Basic things:
  • Darkgreen / black color theme
  • Male / the boss is male
  • Monsters / in other words looks like monters but have some resembles of humans
  • No weapons / so the enemy can use his hands to cast spells, use for example big claws, legs,
  • Three forms / each form has its own set of unique abilities
There are many ways to do it but here are two ideas:
  • The first idea is that the three models are clearly different from each other, but the basic themes stay (color, ...).
  • Another idea is that the boss will be updraded two times from the first demon form. At first he simply cast spells waving simply his hands(intelligence). At second he agains spider like foots which he uses to attack(agility). At final form he gains more armor around him making him strong(strenght).
Here are some pictures to inspire you:

10111902.jpg

Attachments

• Mother_Namtaru_T.jpg
    Mother_Namtaru_T.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 129
Status
Not open for further replies.