• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model/Sound help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I apologize if this is in the wrong section, but I was not able to find any other section that was any more appropriate with this one.

I recently started making a map specificly for my friends and I to play around with. In this map is featured a "sniper" hero whome I used the Marine model for. Yesterday I downloaded Konstrukt Advanced Ghost model and decided to use this for the Sniper instead.

Now the unit does not feature an attacking sound and it bugs me. I have tried everything I know to fix this issue but to no avail.

I do have the Konstrukt sniper rifle on the model, but I do not have the Konstrukt sniper effect attachment applied to the hero (can't get it to work peoperly.) Could this be the problem? Is it the muzzle flash that makes the sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.