• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Can someone make these two models for my map please necessary credits will be given xD.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• gdi_vtol.jpg
    gdi_vtol.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 265
  • nod_carryall.jpg
    nod_carryall.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 326
Level 9
i don't see how thats relevant or how its going to help me (if your just going to post something as pointless as this don't do it on any threads i start. Please only post a reply here if you intend to help me.

I'm sorry to let u know but people aren't going to spend there time making such a complex model if there is no proof of the map being created.

Level 10
if you want a good model post your map and people will see if it worth making models for, if it makes you feel better post it protected, it only takes 30seconds to deprotect it.

If you want people to make you a model, people want to know that it is going to a good cause not to every crap project that stands up saying amke me a model!!

If you're paranoid that you've somehow made the best map wc3 has ever seen and that if it ever got played everyone would play that map and only that map then just post some screenshots showing gameplay,terrain, where the model will be used etc.

Hope this helps get your request done.

Level 10
Yeah first off basically what they said, I thought everyone would know the request guidelines by now. Screenshots, a map summary and the percentages of completion will help you alot in getting this request done.

SECONDLY, what are those ships from? because I think you will need to find some slightly bigger pictures so if someone is interested they can actually see what they are trying to make. I'm half interested in doing it...

Level 8
i am making a c&c map (cant provide c&c pics coz my computer with warcraft on has crashed i am currently collecting models and these are the last two) All i need to do now is to figure out how to do save + load triggers but i cant seem to understand any of those things. I am very dedicated to this map tho coz it will be the first my clan releases

Status
Not open for further replies.